Originally built in 1985, the Holiday Inn Express Reston-Herndon is a part of the fabric of the Fairfax County community and has become an Elden Street landmark. We have now completed a dramatic renovation of the hotel with an exterior beautification that is simply transformative.
Proud to be “Herndon’s Hometown Hotel,” the Holiday Inn Express would like to thank everyone that attended our community reception and ribbon-cutting ceremony on Monday, December 12th, 2011!
The event was a huge success and we are extremely grateful for your continued support and commitment to our hotel and the Herndon community.
We would like to especially thank some of our special guests that attended our event, including:
- Herndon Mayor Steve Debenedittis and family
- Connie Hutchinson, Town of Herndon, Council Member
- Sheila Olem, Town of Herndon, Council Member
- Art Anselene, Town of Herndon, Town Manager
- Lisa Merkel, Town of Herndon, Vice Mayor
- Roland Gunn
- Barry Biggar, FXVA, President
- Mark Ingrao, Reston Chamber, President